Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day Two Post Surgery "So Far, So Good"

Good news everyone!  Dale is out of the ICU and into a regular hospital room.  He's continues to do very well and the doctors continue to be very pleased. 

The donor is also well but still a hurtin' cowboy.  This was expected.  We all hope that tomorrow he begins to feel a whole lot better.

Some of you have asked how I'm doing.  I'm tired but really happy that all has gone so well.  I am hoping that as Dale continues to improve I'll get some more rest. 

I'll post again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am now breathing more easily. Out of ICU was what I needed to hear. May everyone continue to improve and may you get some rest. I know it's not a simple thing, but it is so important for you to be in shape to fully be there. My very best wishes.

    ReplyDelete